DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] release candidate 2.2.0-rc4
@ 2015-12-14  0:58 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2015-12-14  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing:
	http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/tag/?id=v2.2.0-rc4

Changelog (main changes since 2.2.0-rc3)
	- enhancements:
		* new NIC guides for enic and fm10k
	- fixes for:
		* compilation
		* drivers
		* Coverity warnings

This is the last release candidate.
Please check the documentation and ABI versioning.
We also need to validate the pending announces for ABI changes
before releasing. They had too few reviews.
Hope we will be able to close this release really soon.

Thank you everyone