DPDK announcements
* roadmap & deadlines reminder
@ 2024-01-19 16:00 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2024-01-19 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

Hello,

We are approaching a period of release candidates in the cycle 24.03.
As a reminder these are the dates:

	API freeze (-rc1): 5 February 2024
	PMD features freeze (-rc2): 23 February 2024
	Builtin applications features freeze (-rc3): 4 March 2024
	Release: 14 March 2024

They will be kept up-to-date online on this page:
	https://core.dpdk.org/roadmap/#dates

On the same page, a big list of features is planned for 24.03:
	https://core.dpdk.org/roadmap/#2403

If you feel something important is missing or will be delayed,
please send a note to keep everybody informed.
We can move a feature to a future milestone if we know it won't make 24.03.

Thank you

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-19 16:00 UTC | newest]