DPDK announcements
* DPDK Summit Montreal - Schedule
@ 2024-08-13 18:13 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2024-08-13 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

The next DPDK Summit will be hosted in Montreal, Canada on September 24-25.

We will talk about the future of DPDK, the best userland networking libraries
having an incredible hardware support from our large community.
It will be an opportunity to connect, learn and collaborate with developers
from around the world who contribute to and utilize DPDK.

Talks will cover CPU optimizations, GPU processing, machine learning,
hashing, packet offload, cryptography, testing and more.

The schedule can be found here, almost complete:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-summit/program/schedule/

A workshop session is planned to allow debating and making progress
in smaller group discussions about specific topics to be determined.
Examples of such topics could be:
	- debuggability
	- power management techniques & efficiency
	- config restore bypass in ethdev port start
	- secondary process usage and limitations

Feel free to propose your ideas in advance so we can come prepared.
Then we will organize ourselves in discussion groups
in order to progress and hopefully reach some new conclusions.

There will be also a session led by boards members
allowing every attendees to ask questions about how our community works.

This new event will enhance even more our project & community.
See you there

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-08-13 18:13 UTC | newest]