* [dpdk-announce] Accepted talks in FOSDEM 2020
@ 2019-12-20 11:13 Thomas Monjalon
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2019-12-20 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
The comittee for SDN devroom at FOSDEM is pleased to announce
the schedule is available.
Six talks mentioning DPDK are accepted:
- Fundamental Technologies We Need to Work on for Cloud-Native Networking
- Skydive - A real time network topology and protocols analyzer
- Do you really see what’s happening on your NFV infrastructure?
- Analyzing DPDK applications with eBPF
- Mixing kool-aids! Accelerate the internet with AF_XDP & DPDK
- Dial your Networking Code up to 11
You will probably be interested by the other talks of the track:
FOSDEM welcomes a large number of devrooms during two days (Feb 1-2),
allowing to learn, meet and discuss about a lot of topics.
See you there!
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-20 11:13 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-12-20 11:13 [dpdk-announce] Accepted talks in FOSDEM 2020 Thomas Monjalon
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).