* [dpdk-announce] release candidate 20.02-rc1
@ 2020-01-21 1:10 Thomas Monjalon
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2020-01-21 1:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing:
There are 374 new patches in this snapshot.
DPDK 20.02 will be tiny, as expected.
The release notes so far:
Please think about updating the release notes when you add a feature.
Highlights of 20.02-rc1, grouped by category:
- FreeBSD 13 support
- Linux kernel modules disabled in default build
- API wait until equal
- use CPU lcore with ID > total max
- ring with configurable element size
- pool of mbufs with pinned external buffers
- Pensando ionic driver
- Marvell driver for OCTEON TX2 end point
- rte_flow API for DSCP
- rte_flow API for L2TPv3 over IP
- more algorithms: Chacha20-Poly1305, ECDSA, ECPM
We have more than three weeks to complete this release cycle.
DPDK 20.02-rc2 is expected on 3rd of February.
Thank you everyone
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-21 1:10 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-01-21 1:10 [dpdk-announce] release candidate 20.02-rc1 Thomas Monjalon
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).