DPDK announcements
From: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
To: announce@dpdk.org
Cc: david.marchand@redhat.com, ferruh.yigit@intel.com,
	ktraynor@redhat.com, bluca@debian.org, xiaolong.ye@intel.com,
	rasland@mellanox.com, ajit.khaparde@broadcom.com,
	jerinj@marvell.com, techboard@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-announce] more maintainers
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 09:30:58 +0200

The DPDK project is growing and scaling.
We are excited to share the recent updates we had in our organization.

The most active branch, dpdk-next-net (for all networking API and drivers),
is maintained by Ferruh Yigit who will be helped by Andrew Rybchenko.
The most active net drivers are first integrated in per-vendor branches.
The oldest dpdk-next-net subtrees got some new maintainers:
	- dpdk-next-net-intel: Xiaolong Ye
	- dpdk-next-net-mlx: Raslan Darawsheh
Two more subtrees are added:
	- dpdk-next-net-brcm: Ajit Khaparde
	- dpdk-next-net-mrvl: Jerin Jacob

For the main branch, as approved by the Technical Board,
David Marchand will be co-maintainer with me.

Welcome all!

PS: we are looking for a third volunteer to maintain stable branches
with Luca Boccassi and Kevin Traynor.

                 reply index