DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] more maintainers
@ 2019-10-04  7:30 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2019-10-04  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce
  Cc: david.marchand, ferruh.yigit, ktraynor, bluca, xiaolong.ye,
	rasland, ajit.khaparde, jerinj, techboard

The DPDK project is growing and scaling.
We are excited to share the recent updates we had in our organization.

The most active branch, dpdk-next-net (for all networking API and drivers),
is maintained by Ferruh Yigit who will be helped by Andrew Rybchenko.
The most active net drivers are first integrated in per-vendor branches.
The oldest dpdk-next-net subtrees got some new maintainers:
	- dpdk-next-net-intel: Xiaolong Ye
	- dpdk-next-net-mlx: Raslan Darawsheh
Two more subtrees are added:
	- dpdk-next-net-brcm: Ajit Khaparde
	- dpdk-next-net-mrvl: Jerin Jacob

For the main branch, as approved by the Technical Board,
David Marchand will be co-maintainer with me.

Welcome all!

PS: we are looking for a third volunteer to maintain stable branches
with Luca Boccassi and Kevin Traynor.