* [dpdk-announce] release candidate 20.08-rc1
@ 2020-07-13 0:58 Thomas Monjalon
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2020-07-13 0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing:
There are 778 new patches in this snapshot.
Highlights of 20.08-rc1, grouped by category:
- external thread registration API
- bit operations API for drivers
- VFIO PF with VF token
- eCPRI offload with flow API
- Tx scheduling offload
- crypto-CRC chained operation for DOCSIS protocol
- new device class API for future RegEx drivers
- testpmd 5-tuple swap for L2/L3/L4
- performance test application for flow rules
- l2fwd forwarding between asymmetric ports
We must complete this release cycle in the beginning of August.
DPDK 20.08-rc2 is expected in one week on July 20.
Please test and report issues on bugs.dpdk.org.
We should publish the roadmap for DPDK 20.11 now.
Thank you everyone
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-07-13 0:58 [dpdk-announce] release candidate 20.08-rc1 Thomas Monjalon
Archives are clonable:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/announce/0 announce/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 announce announce/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/announce \
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox