DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] DPDK Summit India 2017
@ 2017-03-29 15:52 O'Driscoll, Tim
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2017-03-29 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

We're pleased to announce our first DPDK Summit of 2017, which will be held in Bangalore on April 25th and 26th. These events provide an opportunity for the DPDK community to meet face-to-face and discuss the future direction of the project. The agenda will cover the latest developments to the DPDK framework, plans for future releases, as well as providing an opportunity to hear from DPDK users who have used the framework in their applications. The summits also provide a great opportunity to meet and learn from other DPDK developers.

The event, which is the first DPDK Summit held in India, will be in the Vivanta by Taj Hotel, 41/3 MG Road, Bangalore. Day 1, on Tuesday 25th April, will follow the standard summit format and will include technical presentations and demos. Day 2, on Wednesday 26th April, will consist of hands-on DPDK training for a smaller number of attendees.

To register for the event please visit: https://dpdksummit.com/us/en/registration

We're also initiating a Call for Presenters for this event. Proposals for presentations or demos on any DPDK-related topic should be submitted via our abstract submission tool by Friday April 7th. To submit a proposal please visit: https://dpdksummit.com/us/en/abstractproposalsubmission

Please join us to hear the latest developments in DPDK, and to help shape the future direction of packet processing.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-29 15:53 UTC | newest]