DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] DPDK & FD.io Mini Summit at OPNFV Summit
@ 2017-05-22 13:32 O'Driscoll, Tim
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2017-05-22 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

For anybody attending the OPNFV Summit in Beijing in June,  we'll be holding a DPDK/FD.io mini summit on Tuesday June 13th from 9:00 - 17:00. This will be similar to the event that we held in Berlin last year. Further details on the event are available at: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/opnfv-summit/extend-the-experience/dpdkandfdio. The agenda is in progress, and should be posted on the website later this week or early next week.

Tim