DPDK announcements
From: "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>
To: "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>,
	"announce@dpdk.org" <announce@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-announce] Plan for European and USA DPDK Summits
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 09:05:55 +0000	[thread overview]

For anybody attending the DPDK Summit Userspace event in Dublin, we now have a discounted rate of €169 per night set up with the Clayton Hotel. To get this you can book via the hotel website (https://www.claytonhotelballsbridge.com/) and enter a code of KTSE260917. The discounted rate only applies on Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th Sept. The rate is available until 10th September. Anybody booking after that will get the regular rate. If you have any problems using this, or if you've already booked at a higher rate and want to ask about changing, you can call (+353-1-668-1111) or email (reservations.ballsbridge@claytonhotels.com) the hotel.

Also, a reminder that the CFP closes on Friday, so if you're planning to submit a proposal please do so at: https://dpdksummit.com/AbstractProposalSubmission.aspx. Finally, if you haven't registered yet, please do so at: https://dpdksummit.com/us/en/registration-userspace.