DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] download fastly
@ 2016-05-26 19:39 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2016-05-26 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce; +Cc: community

Hi,

Thanks to the support of Fastly.com, we now have a CDN to host our files.
	https://www.fastly.com/open-source

The CDN name is fast.dpdk.org.

Go to the new "Releases page" http://dpdk.org/rel
and download a tarball at light speed!

The locations of the cache servers can be found on this map:
	https://www.fastly.com/network-map
For the curious, here are some words about their network:
	https://www.fastly.com/services/modern-network-design