DPDK announcements
From: "Tibrewala, Sujata" <sujata.tibrewala@intel.com>
To: "announce@dpdk.org" <announce@dpdk.org>
Cc: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>,
	Trishan de Lanerolle <tdelanerolle@linuxfoundation.org>,
	"O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>
Subject: [dpdk-announce] DPDK summit March 9th and Hands on Session March 8th Bangalore Schedule announced
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:14:26 +0000

Hi,

We are excited to announce the schedule for the DPDK summit Bangalore March 9th and DPDK hands on session the day before on March 8th  at Bangalore.

At the summit we have exciting talks on Edge & 5G infrastructure, DPDK architecture and tech board updates, Kamuee Router, Cloud Native functions and Kubernetes plugins, QoS management,  DPDK locks, security, OVS and Fd.io. For more details on these topics, speakers and abstract please look at the schedule at:
https://dpdksummitbangalore2019.sched.com/

The DPDK hands on session the day before is designed to give you deeper dive into the DPDK architecture, development process and troubleshooting.
We will end the session with a talk on User Space Host Stack and Container Networking Apps. Please go to the following link for more details and register separately:
https://www.meetup.com/Out-of-the-Box-Network-Developers-Bangalore/events/258385865/

Thanks
Sujata

             reply index