DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] Bangalore DPDM summit 9th March and DPDK Hands on March 8th
@ 2019-03-07 23:19 Tibrewala, Sujata
From: Tibrewala, Sujata @ 2019-03-07 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'announce@dpdk.org'
  Cc: Trishan de Lanerolle, Sana Ali, thomas, O'Driscoll, Tim

Hi,

Last few seats remaining at the summit and the hands on Training, please hurry as we have barely two days to go.

Registration link to the DPDK  summit March 9th:
https://www.dpdk.org/event/dpdk-summit-bangalore-2019/

Registration link to the DPDK hands on training March 8th :
https://www.meetup.com/Out-of-the-Box-Network-Developers-Bangalore/events/258385865/

In addition to the wonderful Nivruti Rai, Intel India lead who is going to open the Summit, we have an exciting panel on Packet processing challenges on 5G and Edge with participation from CISCO, Cavium, Intel, Wipro and Lavelle Networks.
https://dpdksummitbangalore2019.sched.com/event/LUFA/panel-packet-processing-challenges-in-5g-edge

Also at the summit we have exciting talks on Edge & 5G infrastructure, DPDK architecture and tech board updates, Kamuee Router, Cloud Native functions and Kubernetes plugins, QoS management,  DPDK locks, security, OVS and Fd.io. And last but not the least there is an evening High Tea hosted by Intel at the end of the summit so that you have additional opportunity to network and talk to the speakers and fellow attendees.

For more details on these topics, speakers and abstract please look at the schedule at:
https://dpdksummitbangalore2019.sched.com/

About Nivruti Roy:
http://www.forbesindia.com/article/2018-wpower-trailblazers/2018-wpower-trailblazers-nivruti-rai-is-putting-her-heart-and-soul-into-innovation-at-intel-india/49609/1

Thanks
Sujata

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-03-07 23:19 UTC | newest]