DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] DPDK hands on lab March 10th, Bangalore India
@ 2018-01-19 22:59 Tibrewala, Sujata
From: Tibrewala, Sujata @ 2018-01-19 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce; +Cc: Thomas Monjalon

DPDK hands on lab March 10th, Bangalore India [1]
Please apply at eventbrite link [2]

In this hands on lab you will learn what is new with DPDK, how it is used in other projects such as fd.io, kata containers and Mobile Edge computing. You will get to log in to the latest Intel Xeon processors in this lab and follow along with step by step instructions given by the instructors. These labs are designed to give you head start in the latest technology in virtualized packet processing. Please apply for the lab, we will review your application and let you know if we can accommodate you.

For more details on the lab and updated agenda and local DPDK, SDN/NFV related events please join the Bangalore meet up group [3]. Please note joining the meet up does not guarantee your place in the lab, you will need to apply at [2].

[1] https://www.theleela.com/en_us/hotels-in-bengaluru/the-leela-palace-hotel-bengaluru/
[2] http://bit.ly/2mU41YZ
[3] https://www.meetup.com/Out-of-the-Box-Network-Developers-Bangalore

Sujata Tibrewala @sujatatibre