DPDK announcements
From: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
To: announce@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-announce] URGENT: review of deprecation notices before closing 21.08
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 14:33:17 +0200

The next release 21.11 will allow API/ABI breaking changes.
The process is to announce such changes in the previous release notes.
We are closing the release 21.08 this week so it becomes very urgent
to review all these notices and vote (ack) or reject them now.

For convenience, I am adding those patches in a bundle for easy review:
https://patches.dpdk.org/bundle/tmonjalo/deprecation-notices/

Thanks for participating