DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] URGENT: review of deprecation notices before closing 21.08
@ 2021-08-02 12:33 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2021-08-02 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

The next release 21.11 will allow API/ABI breaking changes.
The process is to announce such changes in the previous release notes.
We are closing the release 21.08 this week so it becomes very urgent
to review all these notices and vote (ack) or reject them now.

For convenience, I am adding those patches in a bundle for easy review:
https://patches.dpdk.org/bundle/tmonjalo/deprecation-notices/

Thanks for participating

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-02 12:33 UTC | newest]