* [dpdk-announce] release candidate 21.05-rc1
@ 2021-04-21 23:01 Thomas Monjalon
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2021-04-21 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing:
There are 879 new patches in this snapshot.
Highlights of 21.05-rc1, grouped by category:
- Alpine Linux support
- mass renaming of lib directories
- allow disabling some libraries
- log names alignment and help command
- phase-fair lock
- Marvell CN10K SoC support
- predictable RSS
- port representor syntax for sub-function and multi-host
- packet integrity in flow rule matching
- metering using flow actions
- TCP connection tracking offload
- Windows support of ice, pcap and vmxnet3 drivers
Please test and report issues on bugs.dpdk.org.
DPDK 21.05-rc2 is expected in two weeks.
Thank you everyone
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-21 23:01 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-04-21 23:01 [dpdk-announce] release candidate 21.05-rc1 Thomas Monjalon
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).