DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] git repository for DPDK on Windows
       [not found] ` <DM5PR2101MB1014CE24B27B95CB3484CFF1B4C80@DM5PR2101MB1014.namprd21.prod.outlook.com>
@ 2018-02-28 20:08   ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-02-28 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce; +Cc: Jason Messer, Omar Cardona

According to the Technical Board approval today,
the repository to prepare the port of DPDK to Microsoft Windows
is open on dpdk.org:
	http://dpdk.org/browse/draft/dpdk-draft-windows/

The maintainer of this repository is Jason Messer.

Good luck for the next steps of this major work!

19/02/2018 19:02, Jason Messer: