DPDK announcements
From: Thomas Monjalon <thomas.monjalon@6wind.com>
To: users@dpdk.org, announce@dpdk.org
Cc: michael.j.glynn@intel.com
Subject: Re: [dpdk-announce] DPDK Community Survey - about to close
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 14:39:21 +0200

Hi all,

That's the first time a DPDK survey is published.
It will help us in our future progress to decide what are the most
important stuff to work on.

Please do not wait to fill it out. It closes on August 4.
Thanks for taking 2 minutes now to give your feedback.
When you will have done your duty, you might peacefully do
your next task or just enjoy a nice August month :)

Each voice counts! Thanks

2016-07-28 16:45, Glynn, Michael J:
> Hi all
>
> As part of our ongoing efforts to improve DPDK, we'd like to hear
> your feedback!
>
> We have created a number of DPDK-related questions here
> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DPDK_Community_Survey
> and want to hear your views!!
>
> The survey will close at midnight GMT on Thursday August 4th
>
> Thanks in advance for your feedback - the more responses we get
> the more data we have to drive further features, improvements, etc...
> so please respond!!
>
> Regards
> Mike

       reply index