Hi All, Just wanted to say big Thank you for filling the DPDK Survey and providing valuable feedback. In total, survey received 190 responses. I am compiling the results/feedback and will share them in due course. Thanks again, Deepak From: Jain, Deepak K Sent: Thursday, October 5, 2017 2:04 PM To: 'announce@dpdk.org' ; 'users@dpdk.org' ; 'dev@dpdk.org' Cc: 'Thomas Monjalon' Subject: RE: DPDK Community Survey 2017 Just a gentle reminder to all that deadline for completing the survey is this Sunday midnight GMT ( October 8th, 2017). Please feel free to forward the link to all your colleagues who can provide feedback on dpdk. Thanks, Deepak From: Jain, Deepak K Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 2:18 PM To: announce@dpdk.org Subject: DPDK Community Survey 2017 Hi All, As part of our ongoing efforts to improve DPDK, we'd like to hear your feedback! We have created a number of DPDK-related questions here. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DPDK_Community_Survey_2017 and want to hear your views!! The survey will close at midnight GMT on Sunday October 8th, 2017. Thanks in advance for your feedback - the more responses we get the more data we have to drive further features, improvements, etc. So please respond!!! Regards Deepak