DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] Performance Report for DPDK 16.11 now available
@ 2016-12-20  9:20 Mcnamara, John
From: Mcnamara, John @ 2016-12-20  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

The performance report for DPDK 16.11 on Intel Nics is now available. See:

    http://dpdk.org/doc/

    http://fast.dpdk.org/doc/perf/Intel_DPDK_R16_11_NIC_performance_report.pdf

We intend to have a similar report for each release and hope that some other vendors will also add reports.

We also hope that more dynamic performance reports will come out of the ongoing DPDK Continuous Integration effort.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-12-20  9:20 UTC | newest]