Hello everyone *Please email me *bthomas@linuxfoundation.org with any content you would like featured in our new monthly newsletter, and shared across DPDK and Linux Foundation social accounts. *Examples of content:* - Send links to tech updates, news events, meetings etc related to DPDK - Submit blogs about DPDK projects and/or other initiatives here - Include engineers in the Dev spotlight blog series here - Send Case studies, white papers & user stories We would also appreciate any engagement with our content [image: :zap:] Tag @DPDKproject #DPDKtech on your socials for us to share [image: :+1:] Like posts [image: :mega:] Leave a comment [image: :recycle:] Repost to your network [image: :point_right:] Follow our Linkedin and Twitter Thank you, Ben Thomas