DPDK announcements
* 📣 Call for Content
@ 2023-07-24 13:44 Ben Thomas
From: Ben Thomas @ 2023-07-24 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

Hello everyone

*Please reply to *marketing@dpdk.org with any content you would like
featured in our July newsletter
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LdDHruvANnUFySZhURxMOm4d9FM6ij0EkSNXLKEYxJA/edit>,
which is shared across DPDK and Linux Foundation emails and social
accounts.

*Examples of content:*

   - Send links to tech updates, news events, meetings etc related to DPDK
   - Submit blogs about DPDK projects and/or other initiatives here
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13aIHxbpUAge3Q80wWPmHeuNrjc83OJrTU5Wy7ITYQOk/edit>
   - Include engineers in the Dev spotlight blog series here
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-V22hIJOEgPn3qpe8lqG8FtWncWq2r72s18hzUxHHrx9MyA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
   - Send Case studies, white papers & user stories

This newsletter is sent out to thousands of DPDK developers, it’s a
collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request,
community event, and/or relevant article you would like to be considered as
a highlight for next month, please reply to marketing@dpdk.org

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm.

DPDK Team.

* 📣 Call for Content
@ 2023-05-16 16:45 Ben Thomas
From: Ben Thomas @ 2023-05-16 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)