*This month *we're starting to ramp up our communication efforts, which will be shared across DPDK & Linux Foundation channels. *What can you do?* Send your content to promote, which will be featured throughout the month.*Examples of content:* - Links to tech updates, news events, meetings etc related to DPDK - Submit blogs about DPDK projects and/or other initiatives here - Consider submitting engineers to the Dev spotlight blog series - Case studies, white papers & user stories We would also appreciate any engagement with our content once it's live.[image: :zap:] Tag @DPDKproject #DPDKtech on your socials for us to share [image: :+1:] Like posts [image: :mega:] Leave a comment [image: :recycle:] Repost to your network [image: :point_right:] Follow our channelsOr you can send to me directly bthomas@linuxfoundation.orgThank you for your support!Ben Thomas.