With the community in the midst of 18.11 release cycle, we have extended the CFP for DPDK North America until the end of the week, *Friday, October 26th.* If you’re planning to submit a proposal you have less than 5 days to do so. You can submit proposals at: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/dpdknorthamerica2018/dpdk-na-program/cfp/ If you’re attending, you can also register at: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/dpdknorthamerica2018/dpdkattend/register/ We encourage all those interested to submit speaking proposals, and hope to see most of the community onsite. If you have any questions, please contact our events team at events@dpdk.org