DPDK announcements
* [dpdk-announce] Reminder: DPDK North America CFP closes this week
@ 2018-10-22 20:34 Trishan de Lanerolle
From: Trishan de Lanerolle @ 2018-10-22 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: announce

With the community in the midst of 18.11 release cycle, we have
extended the CFP for DPDK North America until the end of the week,
*Friday, October 26th.*

If you’re planning to submit a proposal you have less than 5 days to
do so. You can submit proposals at:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/dpdknorthamerica2018/dpdk-na-program/cfp/

If you’re attending, you can also register at:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/dpdknorthamerica2018/dpdkattend/register/

We encourage all those interested to submit speaking proposals, and
hope to see most of the community onsite. If you have any questions,
please contact our events team at events@dpdk.org