Dear DPDK Community Members, We hope this message finds each of you well. We are in the midst of planning DPDK’s live two-day Userspace conference for mid-September of 2023, and eyeing Dublin, Ireland as the location. This will likely be a hybrid event, with a live component and a remote component. However we first need to get a sense of the breadth of interest in in-person attendance vs. remote (virtual) attendance, as well as the feasibility of travel for you. This will give us a better sense of projected headcount. As soon as you have the opportunity, can you please fill out the following five-question survey? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1104swKV4-_nNT6GimkRBNVac1uAqX7o2P936bcGsgMc/edit Thanks in advance for your time and input. The DPDK Leadership Team