DPDK announcements
* DPDK Userspace 2023 Survey
@ 2023-03-28 14:32 Nathan Southern
From: Nathan Southern @ 2023-03-28 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, announce, govboard, dpdk-techboard, ci

Dear DPDK Community Members,

We hope this message finds each of you well.

We are in the midst of planning DPDK’s live two-day Userspace conference
for mid-September of 2023, and eyeing Dublin, Ireland as the location. This
will likely be a hybrid event, with a live component and a remote component.

However we first need to get a sense of the breadth of interest in
in-person attendance vs. remote (virtual) attendance, as well as the
feasibility of travel for you.

This will give us a better sense of projected headcount.

As soon as you have the opportunity, can you please fill out the following
five-question survey?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1104swKV4-_nNT6GimkRBNVac1uAqX7o2P936bcGsgMc/edit

Thanks in advance for your time and input.

The DPDK Leadership Team