DPDK Community, We are moving forward with a virtual experience for DPDK Userspace this year, happening September 22-23. The Call for Proposals is now open and will close on July 12. Please plan to join us and get your submissions in quickly. As usual, we are looking for presentations that showcase the following: -- Enhancements and additions to DPDK libraries, functional or performance-wise -- New networking technologies and their applicability to DPDK -- Hardware NIC capabilities and offloads -- Hardware datapath accelerators (compression, crypto, baseband, GPU, regex, etc) -- Virtualization and container networking -- Debug tooling (tracing, dumps, metrics, telemetry, monitoring) -- DPDK consumability (API/ABI compatibility, OS integration, packaging) -- Project infrastructure, security, testing and workflow -- Developer stories, technical challenges when integrating or developing with DPDK -- Feedback from usage and deployment of DPDK applications (OSS or proprietar Separately, DPDK celebrates 10 years as a project during 2020! We are working to create a virtual yearbook and would love to hear about your favorite moments from DPDK over the years. Please take a few moments to share your thoughts via this brief Google form (folks in China, please email pr@dpdk.org and we will send you a Word version): Please also check out the latest blog post, which includes updates from the Governing and Tech Boards: Many thanks, Jill *Jill Lovato* Senior PR Manager The Linux Foundation jlovato@linuxfoundation.org Phone: +1.503.703.8268