Hello DPDK Community, Heads-up that the deadline to submit CPFs for DPDK Summit APAC (March 22-23, virtual) has been extended. The new deadline is JANUARY 22. APPLY & REGISTER HERE: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-summit-apac/program/cfp/#dates-to-remember We encourage anyone interested in sharing their expertise with the great DPDK community to apply, regardless of where you are based. Presentations may be conducted in the language of your choice, but we request slides to be in English. Please reply to me directly if you have any questions. Many thanks, -- *Jill Lovato* Senior PR Manager The Linux Foundation jlovato@linuxfoundation.org Phone: +1.503.703.8268