* [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, May 8th
@ 2018-05-10 11:21 O'Driscoll, Tim
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2018-05-10 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
Cc: Bob Noseworthy, Mcnamara, John, Shepard Siegel, Thomas Monjalon,
Erez Scop, Shreyansh Jain, Xu, Qian Q, pmacarth, Matt Spencer,
Gema Gomez, George Zhao, Mishra, Shishir, Lixuming, Tkachuk,
Georgii, Trishan de Lanerolle, Sean Campbell, Ali Alnubani,
May Chen, Lodha, Nishant, Zhang, Chun, Morgan, Jack, Lodha,
Nishant, khemendra kumar
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1261 bytes --]
* Intel 25G hardware has been set up, but there's an issue using TRex with the firmware version that supports our 25G NICs. We'll swap the 25G NICs for 40G, which allows us to avoid the issue. New hardware has been ordered and should be delivered in ~1 week. George will work with Patrick on the setup. Setup of 10G NICs is also in progress..
* Mellanox hardware has been running for a few weeks now. Ali is working on some scripts.
* NXP and Cavium hardware is still in progress.
* Discussed which repo we should be testing with (master, next-net, next-crypto etc.). Agreed that we should test on master. In some cases, this may mean that patch sets will not apply because of dependencies on other patch sets, but there's no easy way around this.
* Patrick has started working on a mock-up of a dashboard for reporting results. He'll send this for review once it's complete.
* Patchwork 2 has support for patch sets which will make the setup easier. Ali is looking into this and hopes to have it running by the end of May.
* Target is still to have tests running with public results by the end of Q2, in time for the China DPDK Summit on June 28th.
[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 9300 bytes --]
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-10 11:21 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-05-10 11:21 [dpdk-ci] Minutes of DPDK Lab Meeting, May 8th O'Driscoll, Tim
DPDK CI discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git