* [dpdk-ci] DPDK lab meeting agenda items 2018-07-31
@ 2018-07-30 20:47 Jeremy Plsek
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Jeremy Plsek @ 2018-07-30 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: ci; +Cc: dpdklab
We would like to discuss the following issues (which we did not get
into in the last meeting):
* Talk about finalizing the policies and procedures document that was
sent out as part of the minutes from the last meeting.
* How will the feature request process work? We would like to propose
that we create a new project in bugs.dpdk.org and use that as the
public-facing portal to track bugs and feature requests at a high
level. UNH-IOL will decide in which order to work on feature requests
and bug fixes, with input from the group. UNH-IOL may make
improvements to the dashboard over time as we see fit, but the group
must approve any changes that result in more vendor-specific
information being made publicly available through the dashboard before
it is made live.
* What will the process be for making the relative numbers for each
vendor public? Here are the scenarios that we are envisioning:
- A vendor may choose to make results for a device all public or all
- A vendor may choose to make results public starting at date X.
- A vendor may choose to make future results private leaving current
results public (to support experimental changes on a platform).
- Anything missing from this list?
Functionality added/bugs fixed in the past 2 weeks:
* (from DPDK 2018-07-17 meeting) Added a way for members to provide
additional information about their hardware and setup. This is done by
vendors sending us a PDF of this information. Once we upload the PDF,
the "Environment Info" becomes a link to the PDF.
* Results not counted towards the overall result are now grayed out
and have a tooltip to make it more apparent that the results are not
part of the overall result.
* Fixed an issue where old patchsets would show up as incomplete when
a new environment was added.
* Added server-side and client-side caching of the home page and patchset view.
What we are working on right now:
* Adding the ability of getting the test logs produced by Jenkins from
* Using the patchworks API for getting meta information instead of
storing that information in our database.
UNH InterOperability Laboratory
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-07-30 20:48 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-07-30 20:47 [dpdk-ci] DPDK lab meeting agenda items 2018-07-31 Jeremy Plsek
DPDK CI discussions
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git