DPDK CI discussions
 help / color / Atom feed
* Re: [dpdk-ci] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 1/8] net/dpaa: add support for fmlib in dpdk
       [not found]   ` <cc127313-c80c-2cab-2667-62c69d5c5f88@intel.com>
@ 2020-09-08 10:19     ` Thomas Monjalon
  2020-09-08 12:10       ` Ferruh Yigit
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2020-09-08 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ferruh Yigit; +Cc: Hemant Agrawal, dev, David Marchand, ci

08/09/2020 11:55, Ferruh Yigit:
> On 9/4/2020 1:51 PM, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
> > Series applied to dpdk-next-net/main, thanks.
> 
> Hi Hemant,
> 
> I need to drop the series from next-net, since new files doesn't have the
> Makefile support, they are causing build error for Make and affecting CI result
> for some new patches.
> 
> I will add them back when Make support removed from the main repo.

Make is already removed.

Which CI is broken?
Make should not be tested anymore as requested in this ticket:
	https://bugs.dpdk.org/show_bug.cgi?id=534



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: [dpdk-ci] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 1/8] net/dpaa: add support for fmlib in dpdk
  2020-09-08 10:19     ` [dpdk-ci] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 1/8] net/dpaa: add support for fmlib in dpdk Thomas Monjalon
@ 2020-09-08 12:10       ` Ferruh Yigit
  2020-09-09 11:16         ` Ferruh Yigit
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Ferruh Yigit @ 2020-09-08 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: Hemant Agrawal, dev, David Marchand, ci

On 9/8/2020 11:19 AM, Thomas Monjalon wrote:
> 08/09/2020 11:55, Ferruh Yigit:
>> On 9/4/2020 1:51 PM, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
>>> Series applied to dpdk-next-net/main, thanks.
>>
>> Hi Hemant,
>>
>> I need to drop the series from next-net, since new files doesn't have the
>> Makefile support, they are causing build error for Make and affecting CI result
>> for some new patches.
>>
>> I will add them back when Make support removed from the main repo.
> 
> Make is already removed.

Yes indeed, it is removed this morning, I will rebase the next-net and merge the
patchset on top of it back.

> 
> Which CI is broken?
> Make should not be tested anymore as requested in this ticket:
> 	https://bugs.dpdk.org/show_bug.cgi?id=534
> 
> 

I received build error reports, they might be internal.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: [dpdk-ci] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 1/8] net/dpaa: add support for fmlib in dpdk
  2020-09-08 12:10       ` Ferruh Yigit
@ 2020-09-09 11:16         ` Ferruh Yigit
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 3+ messages in thread
From: Ferruh Yigit @ 2020-09-09 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: Hemant Agrawal, dev, David Marchand, ci

On 9/8/2020 1:10 PM, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
> On 9/8/2020 11:19 AM, Thomas Monjalon wrote:
>> 08/09/2020 11:55, Ferruh Yigit:
>>> On 9/4/2020 1:51 PM, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
>>>> Series applied to dpdk-next-net/main, thanks.
>>>
>>> Hi Hemant,
>>>
>>> I need to drop the series from next-net, since new files doesn't have the
>>> Makefile support, they are causing build error for Make and affecting CI result
>>> for some new patches.
>>>
>>> I will add them back when Make support removed from the main repo.
>>
>> Make is already removed.
> 
> Yes indeed, it is removed this morning, I will rebase the next-net and merge the
> patchset on top of it back.
> 

patchset merged back to next-net.

>>
>> Which CI is broken?
>> Make should not be tested anymore as requested in this ticket:
>> 	https://bugs.dpdk.org/show_bug.cgi?id=534
>>
>>
> 
> I received build error reports, they might be internal.
> 


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 3+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
     [not found] <20200904082921.17400-1-hemant.agrawal@nxp.com>
     [not found] ` <ce4ac8e3-41bd-7d91-13ff-b40f81ae479f@intel.com>
     [not found]   ` <cc127313-c80c-2cab-2667-62c69d5c5f88@intel.com>
2020-09-08 10:19     ` [dpdk-ci] [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8 1/8] net/dpaa: add support for fmlib in dpdk Thomas Monjalon
2020-09-08 12:10       ` Ferruh Yigit
2020-09-09 11:16         ` Ferruh Yigit

DPDK CI discussions

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci/0 ci/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 ci ci/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/ci \
		ci@dpdk.org
	public-inbox-index ci


Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.dpdk.org/inbox.dpdk.ci


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox