From: 贺鹏 <hepeng.0320@bytedance.com>
To: dev@dpdk.org, matan@mellanox.com, viacheslavo@mellanox.com
Subject: [dpdk-dev] mlx5: the default rule makes VF rep cannot get packets
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:27:03 +0800

Hi,

We found the patch "net/mlx5: revert default rules amount optimization",
which installs a rule directing all egress traffic from VF to table 1, results in
VF representors get no packets, even if there is no offload rules installed.

I¡¯ve tested both l2fwd and ovs-dpdk.  However, PF rep works just fine.

We are using dpdk 19.11-rc3 for evaluation.

             reply index