* Question about add ethdev loopback set API
@ 2022-12-13 10:04 fengchengwen
From: fengchengwen @ 2022-12-13 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ferruh Yigit, dev

Hi Ferruh,

    During the test, we need to delineate where go wrong when encountered
e.g. CRC error. In this scenario, loopback is useful.

    I think we can add a loopback set API which could set inner or outer loop,
and user can use telemetry to set the loopback in the above scenario.

    I'd like to hear your opinion about add a loopback set API.

Thanks