* Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2022-06-29
@ 2022-07-11  7:47 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2022-07-11  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Members Attending: 9/10
	- Aaron Conole
	- Bruce Richardson
	- Honnappa Nagarahalli
	- Jerin Jacob
	- Kevin Traynor
	- Konstantin Ananyev
	- Maxime Coquelin
	- Stephen Hemminger
	- Thomas Monjalon (Chair)

NOTE: The Technical Board meetings take place every second Wednesday
on https://meet.jit.si/DPDK at 3 pm UTC.
Meetings are public, and DPDK community members are welcome to attend.
Agenda and minutes can be found at http://core.dpdk.org/techboard/minutes

NOTE: Next meeting will be on Wednesday 2022-07-13 @3pm UTC,
and will be chaired by Aaron.

1/ Actions from last meeting:
	- Thomas to send an update of the security process
	- Bruce to send a deprecation notice for the KNI example
	- Looking for volunteers to start a doc intro based on the white paper
	  (note: we should include a reference to the white paper)

2/ Event in France:
	- Discussed last details about the CFP, should be ready soon.
	- There are attendee fees to avoid cancellations,
	  and early bird price to avoid late registrations.
	- Hackathon will happen on September 6 with several topics
	  (static analysis, code coverage, coccinelle, vhost vulnerabilities)
	- Open discussions with the Technical Board should happen
	  at the end of September 6 or 7 (agenda to be finalized)

3/ Technical writer hiring process:
	- Will ask what could be a doc audit to an agency
	- Position is still open

4/ Servers backup:
	- Asking Linux Foundation for hosting of backups.
	- Access should be granted to a group (techboard members?).

* Re: Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2022-06-29
@ 2022-07-11  9:27 ` Konstantin Ananyev
From: Konstantin Ananyev @ 2022-07-11  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon, dev

Ack