Hi, when I use dumpcap to capture packets on the 82559 network card, coredump appears. The network card bound to ovs-dpdk is 82599, but when I capture packets in other non-82599 network cards (mellanox CX5/C6 or Intel's E810), it is normal. , the dpdk version I am using is 22.11.1, but I see that the call stack is strange, so I am asking you for help. I thought the new version of dpdk might solve it, so I upgraded the dpdk version to 23.11, but the problem is still the same, but the call stack is different and weirder. junwang01@cestc.cn