07/03/2024 14:55, Gowrishankar Muthukrishnan: > Hi Fengchengwen, > > > > Waiting for a confirmation that this series is good to go. > > > > In the discuss of thread [1], I hope this patchset continue take a step forward > > (means new version) to support bi-direction test just by modify config.ini file. > > > > This patch set already exposes all configuration via config.ini. I didn't follow what is missing. For bi-direction, we can better continue discussing on that patch. Chengwen, please can you confirm whether you require a new version? Which change exactly is missing?