* [dpdk-dev] [RFC v3] Compression API in DPDK :SW ZLIB PMD
@ 2018-01-10  8:33 Verma, Shally
From: Verma, Shally @ 2018-01-10  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trahe, Fiona, dev
  Cc: Gupta, Ashish, Sahu, Sunila, Challa, Mahipal, Athreya,
	Narayana Prasad, De Lara Guarch, Pablo, Jain, Deepak K,
	Roy Pledge, Youri Querry, Hemant Agrawal, Ahmed Mansour

Hi Fiona

We are planning to implement ZLIB based SW PMD to proof-concept DPDK compression RFC v3 API spec internally. However, would like to check
If you're working upon similar in parallel and if yes, then what's your development roadmap / strategy so that we could see if we could leverage joint effort.
Depending upon your feedback, we can see if we can have some common repo for joint development or send it as RFC patch.

Let me know your opinion on same.

Thanks
Shally