Hi Konstantin, >Who will define this macro and when? >In general we trying to avoid conditional compilations within DPDK. >Can we always use one way or another? >As you are doing a copy anyway, probably no harm just >completely remove RTE_IPOPT_KEEP_IP_HLEN and related behaviour >and copy only options that need to be copied. >WDYT? Yes.I agree with you.I define this macro because I'm not quite sure which way is better, so I want to hear from you. I will completely remove RTE_IPOPT_KEEP_IP_HLEN and related behaviour and copy only options that need to be copied.