From: Ferruh Yigit <ferruh.yigit@intel.com>
To: oulijun <oulijun@huawei.com>, dev@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 3/12/2020
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 12:31:15 +0000	[thread overview]

On 12/7/2020 11:54 AM, oulijun wrote:

> 在 2020/12/3 19:51, Ferruh Yigit 写道:
>> Meeting minutes of 3 December 2020
>> ----------------------------------
>>
>> Agenda:
>> * Release Dates
>> * 20.11 retrospective
>> * LTS
>> * OvS
>> * Opens
>>
>> Participants:
>> * Arm
>> * Debian/Microsoft
>> * Intel
>> * Nvidia
>> * NXP
>> * Red Hat
>>

>> Release Dates
>> -------------
>>
>> * v20.11 is released on Friday, 27 November 2020
>>    * https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dev/2020-November/193684.html
>>    * https://core.dpdk.org/download/
>>    * https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/rel_notes/release_20_11.html
>>
>>    * This was the biggest ever DPDK release, thanks to everyone who contributed.
>>
>> * v21.02 dates
>>    * Proposal/V1:    Sunday, 20 December 2020
>>    * -rc1:           Friday, 15 January 2021
>>    * Release:        Friday, 5 February 2021
>>
>>    * Please send roadmaps, preferably before beginning of the release
>>      * Thanks to NTT for sending roadmap
>>
> Hi, Ferruh Yigit
>    We plan to send the roadmap, but we're not sure what it requires? Is it per
> vendor or per PMD vendor? What should he contain?

There is no strict formatting for it, the intention is to document the work
planned for the coming release, it is sent per vendor mostly. Following are the
past a few ones you can check as samples:

arm:
http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/DBAPR08MB58147BA5F6A1D90B702592C498240@DBAPR08MB5814.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com/
broadcom:
http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/CACZ4nhvDnB49YK_4SMH=BDAoRntgXxyW4kjpcpdqwHuGpwwOGg@mail.gmail.com/