* [dpdk-dev] license directory reorg?
@ 2019-09-11 14:00 Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2019-09-11 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

The Linux kernel SPDX check tool depends on the subdirectory layout
for license text.  In order to use it license directory would have
to be reorganized into LICENCES.  Would this be acceptable?

* Re: [dpdk-dev] license directory reorg?
@ 2019-09-11 14:56 ` Hemant Agrawal
From: Hemant Agrawal @ 2019-09-11 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Hemminger, dev

On 11-Sep-19 7:30 PM, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> The Linux kernel SPDX check tool depends on the subdirectory layout
> for license text.  In order to use it license directory would have
> to be reorganized into LICENCES.  Would this be acceptable?
I don't see it as a bit issue, unless you are changing the actual content.

* Re: [dpdk-dev] license directory reorg?
@ 2019-09-13 13:48   ` Ferruh Yigit
From: Ferruh Yigit @ 2019-09-13 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hemant Agrawal, Stephen Hemminger, dev

On 9/11/2019 3:56 PM, Hemant Agrawal wrote:
> On 11-Sep-19 7:30 PM, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
>> The Linux kernel SPDX check tool depends on the subdirectory layout
>> for license text.  In order to use it license directory would have
>> to be reorganized into LICENCES.  Would this be acceptable?
> I don't see it as a bit issue, unless you are changing the actual content.

+1