Dear All, I am suffering an crash issue recently. My app based on SPDK/DPDK uses rte_malloc_socket and rte_free to use hugepage feature in multi-threads and async programming environment. Unfortunately, It would crashed sometimes, and I found that it usually crashed caused by the element's size = 0 in function malloc_elem_free at line 570 in file malloc_elem.c during calling rte_free, the call stack is as the attachment. I am not sure if I miss some information related async and multi-thread programing using DPDK rte_malloc module. BTW, it works fine when I switch to kernel's malloc/free. OS: Fedora 32 DPDK Version: 21.05.0 Could you please provide some information or advices? Thanks a lot. Best Regards Halsey Pian