* OvS DPDK inside a VM/Guest
@ 2022-11-22  9:34 Rohan Bose
From: Rohan Bose @ 2022-11-22  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pshelar, kevin.traynor, dev

Hello All,

I hope you are doing well. I am a student of TU Dresden,  I am reaching out to you regarding a question posted for running OvS-DPDK inside a virtual machine. (https://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/CAEj-Pb5A9BxohCbc8D8TRtwxqVa95h1CwoU3zOTnOx+R0F35pg@mail.gmail.com/)

I need to run simulations on multiple OvS-DPDK instances, and hence need to install it in multiple VM's to test. I want to know if it is possible to do it now out of the box rather than with some hacks?

I am in a very urgent part of my master's thesis, so it would be nice if you could give me some pointers. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Rohan Bose