* Coverity components list needs updating
@ 2023-10-20 11:42 Morten Brørup
From: Morten Brørup @ 2023-10-20 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lincoln Lavoie
  Cc: dev, John McNamara, Thomas Monjalon, Bruce Richardson,
	Asaf Penso, Conor Fogarty, Akhil Goyal, Ferruh Yigit,
	Adam Hassick, Patrick Robb

Lincoln,
CC: DPDK Coverity admins,

Could you please (delegate to someone to) update the list of Components in Coverity.
The list uses the obsolete directory names /lib/librte_xyz/ instead of /lib/xyz/, and thus the vast majority of code is bundled into the catch-all "Other" category. This makes the Coverity metrics overview pretty useless, and makes it impossible to filter by component.

Here's a video showing how:
https://community.synopsys.com/s/article/Coverity-Tutorial-Components

NB: I signed up to Coverity to fix this myself, but it seems Admin privileges is required, so I can't do it.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
-Morten Brørup

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-10-20 11:42 UTC | newest]