From: "Morten Brørup" <mb@smartsharesystems.com>
To: "Pavan Nikhilesh Bhagavatula" <pbhagavatula@marvell.com>, <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: RE: [RFC] Define well known packet burst sizes
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2024 17:07:03 +0200	[thread overview]

Agree. The default burst size should be platform specific for optimal performance. The "generic" platform value can be 32.

And applications with different needs can use a meson option to override the platform specific default.

The other two suggested "well known" (intended to be commonly used) burst sizes can reside in rte_config.h.