DPDK patches and discussions
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6] net/ice: optimize protocol extraction by dynamic mbuf API
 2019-11-08  2:35 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v8] "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v9] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/pcap: truncate packet if it is too large
 2019-11-08  2:33 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: fix condition to create default rule
 2019-11-07 23:32 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: allow jump to group lower than current
 2019-11-07 23:12 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 00/20] net/mlx5: implement extensive metadata feature
 2019-11-07 22:46 UTC  (22+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 00/19] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 01/19] net/mlx5: convert internal tag endianness
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 02/19] net/mlx5: update modify header action translator
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 03/19] net/mlx5: add metadata register copy
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 04/19] net/mlx5: refactor flow structure
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 05/19] net/mlx5: update flow functions
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 06/19] net/mlx5: update meta register matcher set
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 07/19] net/mlx5: rename structure and function
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 08/19] net/mlx5: check metadata registers availability
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 09/19] net/mlx5: add devarg for extensive metadata support
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 10/19] net/mlx5: adjust shared register according to mask
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 11/19] net/mlx5: check the maximal modify actions number
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 12/19] net/mlx5: update metadata register id query
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 13/19] net/mlx5: add flow tag support
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 14/19] net/mlx5: extend flow mark support
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 15/19] net/mlx5: extend flow meta data support
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 16/19] net/mlx5: add meta data support to Rx datapath
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 17/19] net/mlx5: introduce flow splitters chain
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 18/19] net/mlx5: split Rx flows to provide metadata copy
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 19/19] net/mlx5: add metadata register copy table

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: introduce mlx5 hash list
 2019-11-07 22:46 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] ethdev: reserve space in main structs for extension
 2019-11-07 22:15 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [RFC 0/5] use WFE for locks and ring on aarch64
 2019-11-07 21:35 UTC  (9+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v12 2/5] eal: add the APIs to wait until equal
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v13 0/5] use WFE for aarch64
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v13 1/5] bus/fslmc: fix the conflicting dmb function
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v13 2/5] eal: add the APIs to wait until equal
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v13 3/5] ticketlock: use new API to reduce contention on aarch64
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v13 4/5] net/thunderx: use new API to save cycles "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v13 5/5] event/opdl: "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/sfc: fix adapter lock usage on rule creation
 2019-11-07 20:56 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-stable] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] examples/l3fwd: use correct IP reserved address range
 2019-11-07 20:52 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] maintainers: replace for AVP driver
 2019-11-07 20:48 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] test: replace license text with SPDX tag
 2019-11-07 20:37 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] doc: fix copyright notice in "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/enic: re-enable link status change interrupt
 2019-11-07 20:33 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/3] support API to set max LRO packet size
 2019-11-07 20:25 UTC  (14+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 1/3] ethdev: "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [EXT] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 0/3] "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 1/3] ethdev: "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 2/3] net/mlx5: use "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 3/3] app/testpmd: "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v11 0/4] kni: add IOVA=VA mode support
 2019-11-07 19:53 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v12 0/2] "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [EXT] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v15 0/7] ethdev: add new Rx offload flags
 2019-11-07 19:40 UTC  (22+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v16 0/8] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v16 1/8] ethdev: add set ptype function
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v16 2/8] ethdev: add mbuf RSS update as an offload
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v16 3/8] ethdev: add validation to offloads set by PMD
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v16 4/8] drivers/net: update Rx RSS hash offload capabilities
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v16 7/8] examples/l2fwd: disable ptype parsing
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v16 8/8] app/testpmd: add command to set supported ptype mask

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 00/11] Add an option to use LTO for DPDK build
 2019-11-07 17:53 UTC  (20+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 00/12] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 07/12] app/test: clean LTO build warnings (maybe-uninitialized)
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 00/12] Add an option to use LTO for DPDK build
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 01/12] doc: fix description of versioning macros
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 02/12] build: annotate versioned symbols with __vsym macro
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 03/12] build: add an option to enable LTO build
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 04/12] eventdev: fix possible use of uninitialized var
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 05/12] app/eventdev: clean LTO build warnings (maybe-uninitialized)
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 06/12] event/octeontx2: "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 07/12] app/test: "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 08/12] net/dpaa2: fix possible use of uninitialized vars
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 09/12] net/e1000: clean LTO build warnings (maybe-uninitialized)
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 10/12] net/i40e: "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 11/12] net/ifc: "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v7 12/12] net/qede: "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/1] compression: unit tests refactoring
 2019-11-07 17:26 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 1/1] test/compress: "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] ethdev: expand RSS flows based on last item spec
 2019-11-07 17:02 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] ethdev: fix expand RSS flows

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] port: fix library build order dependency
 2019-11-07 16:44 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5] app/test: add tests for atomic exchanges
 2019-11-07 16:42 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] test/rib: speed up rib autotests
 2019-11-07 16:42 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] test/rib: speed up rib6 autotests

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: set VF MAC address from host
 2019-11-07 16:03 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] eal: add option --iso-cmem for external custom memory
 2019-11-07 15:51 UTC  (17+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 19.11] vfio: fix DMA mapping of externally allocated heaps
 2019-11-07 15:35 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] vfio: remove deprecated DMA mapping functions
 2019-11-07 15:34 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] eal/ppc_64: add SPDX license tag
 2019-11-07 15:32 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/sfc: add SPDX tag in meson build
  ` [dpdk-dev] FW: "

[dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 7/11/2019
 2019-11-07 15:01 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [RFC] ethdev: configure SR-IOV VF from host
 2019-11-07 14:44 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/3] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] net/ice/base: fix wrong ptype bitmap for GRE
 2019-11-07 14:38 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] vhost: fix batch enqueue only handle few packets
 2019-11-07 14:37 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: add missing ptype for geneve tunnel
 2019-11-07 14:28 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] port: fix library build order dependency
 2019-11-07 14:19 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] app/test-crypto-perf: support PDCP
 2019-11-07 14:10 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/af_xdp: enforce an MTU of 1500
 2019-11-07 14:05 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: allow pattern start from IP
 2019-11-07 14:00 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: add ConnectX6-DX device id
 2019-11-07 13:58 UTC  (9+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "

[dpdk-dev] Proposed dates for 20.02 release
 2019-11-07 13:58 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: improve flow item IP validation
 2019-11-07 13:49 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: control transmit doorbell register mapping
 2019-11-07 13:18 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: fix asserts for multi-segment Tx offload misconfig
 2019-11-07 13:18 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] app/test-crypto-perf: support PDCP
 2019-11-07 12:56 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] bus/pci: resolve multiple NICs address conflicts
 2019-11-07 12:24 UTC  (9+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
    ` [dpdk-dev] 答复: "

[dpdk-dev] [pull-request] next-eventdev 19.11 RC2
 2019-11-07 11:30 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/3] doc: add skeleton for eventdevs feature metrices
 2019-11-07 11:14 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/3] doc: update eventdev feature matrix for octeontx2
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/3] doc: update eventdev feature matrix for octeontx

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/3] doc: add skeleton for eventdevs feature metrices
 2019-11-07 11:12 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/3] doc: update eventdev feature matrix for octeontx2
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/3] doc: update eventdev feature matrix for octeontx

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/7] net/mlx5: support for flow action on VLAN header
 2019-11-07 11:02 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] Docker container OVS-dpdk: vhost_user_setup(): connect error
 2019-11-07 10:43 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ice: add error cases with a wrong package
 2019-11-07 10:27 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] drivers/crypto/openssl: use a local copy for the session contexts
 2019-11-07 10:08 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 01/13] crypto/dpaa_sec: fix to set PDCP capability flags
 2019-11-07 10:07 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 07/13] crypto/dpaa_sec: add AES-GCM support for lookaside case

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ice: clear the HW tables when close device
 2019-11-07  9:59 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] raw/dpaa2_qdma: add support for route by port in DMA
 2019-11-07  9:57 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v5 0/5] Some fixes for hinic PMD driver
 2019-11-07  9:29 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/nfp: replace license text with SPDX tag
 2019-11-07  9:13 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] FW: "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/3] app: use RTE_DIM to calculate array size
 2019-11-07  9:08 UTC  (7+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
  ` [dpdk-dev] [EXT] "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 2/3] examples: "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 3/3] lib: "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/6] test/event_crypto: fix missing IV value for AES algo
 2019-11-07  9:01 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/3] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 2/3] test/event_crypto: fix to avail the mempool entries
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 3/3] test/event_crypto: fix check for HW support

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ice: fix tunnel profile existence check
 2019-11-07  7:49 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] net/ice: fix FDIR "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v14 0/6] ethdev: add new Rx offload flags
 2019-11-07  6:56 UTC  (15+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v15 3/7] ethdev: add validation to offloads set by PMD

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ixgbe: fix device hotplug remove
 2019-11-07  6:28 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] app/testpmd: fix device hotplug remove
 2019-11-07  6:23 UTC  (9+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] net/i40e: "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] net/ice: fix segmentation fault for RSS init
 2019-11-07  6:14 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] net/ice: fix segmentation fault with a wrong package

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ice: fix wild pointer
 2019-11-07  5:44 UTC  (9+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/4] net/ice: fix memory release in FDIR
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/4] net/ice: fix memzone reserve and "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 2/4] net/ice: fix removal of FDIR profile
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 3/4] net/ice: fix FDIR counter resource release
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 4/4] net/ice: fix wild pointer

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/iavf: set CMD bit2 to 1 in Tx Desc of AVX Tx path
 2019-11-07  5:21 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/1] net/octeontx2: add SDP interface support
 2019-11-07  5:10 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 1/1] kernel/linux: introduce vfio_pf kernel module
 2019-11-07  5:02 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2019-10-23
 2019-11-07  4:37 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/2] test/meson: fix hash readwrite timeout failure
 2019-11-07  3:32 UTC  (8+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] test/meson: hash test split into shorter subtests
            ` [dpdk-dev] [EXT] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ice: fix removal of FDIR profile
 2019-11-07  3:29 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] net/octeontx2: add set supported types op
 2019-11-07  2:52 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 0/3] relax io barrier for aarch64 and use smp barriers for virtual pci memory
 2019-11-07  1:13 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

page:  |  | latest

DPDK patches and discussions

This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:

	git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/0 dev/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 dev dev/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev \
		dev@dpdk.org
	public-inbox-index dev

Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.dpdk.org/inbox.dpdk.dev


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git