DPDK patches and discussions
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/2] support GTPU inner IPv4/IPv6 for AVF FDIR
 2021-02-22 10:09 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] net/iavf: support GTPU inner IPv4 for FDIR
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] net/iavf: support GTPU inner IPv6 "

[dpdk-dev] Minutes of Technical Board Meeting, 2021-02-10
 2021-02-22  8:57 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v13 0/4] raw/ifpga: add extra OPAE APIs
 2021-02-22  7:35 UTC  (13+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-stable] "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v14 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v14 1/4] raw/ifpga: add fpga rsu APIs
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v14 2/4] raw/ifpga: add APIs to get fpga information
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v14 3/4] raw/ifpga: add miscellaneous APIs
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v14 4/4] examples/ifpga: add example for ifpga APIs
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v15 0/4] raw/ifpga: add extra OPAE APIs
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v15 1/4] raw/ifpga: add fpga rsu APIs
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v15 2/4] raw/ifpga: add APIs to get fpga information
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v15 3/4] raw/ifpga: add miscellaneous APIs
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v15 4/4] examples/ifpga: add example for ifpga APIs

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] maintainers: added liquidio driver maintainer
 2021-02-22  5:48 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 21.05] app/testpmd: support show Rx queue count
 2021-02-22  5:15 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 21.05 v3] app/testpmd: display rxq desc used count

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/7] eal/windows: do not expose POSIX symbols
 2021-02-21 17:05 UTC  (32+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/7] eal: add wrappers for POSIX string functions
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/7] eal: add macro for maximum path length
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/7] eal: add sleep API
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 4/7] eal: add asprintf() internal wrapper
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 5/7] lib: remove POSIX dependencies
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 6/7] drivers: "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 7/7] eal/windows: do not expose POSIX symbols
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/7] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/7] eal: add wrappers for POSIX string functions
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 2/7] eal: add macro for maximum path length
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 3/7] eal: add sleep API
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 4/7] eal: add asprintf() internal wrapper
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 5/7] lib: remove POSIX dependencies
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 6/7] drivers: "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 7/7] eal/windows: do not expose POSIX symbols
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/7] "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 1/7] eal: add wrappers for POSIX string functions
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 2/7] eal: add macro for maximum path length
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 3/7] eal: add sleep API
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 4/7] eal: add asprintf() internal wrapper
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 5/7] lib: remove POSIX dependencies
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 6/7] drivers: "
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 7/7] eal/windows: do not expose POSIX symbols

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 0/2] support both PIO and MMIO BAR for legacy device in virtio PMD
 2021-02-21 15:58 UTC  (11+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 1/2] bus/pci: use PCI standard sysfs entry to get PIO address
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 2/2] bus/pci: support MMIO in PCI ioport accessors

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: fix metadata item validation for ingress flows
 2021-02-21 15:36 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] common/mlx5: fix output buffer size calculation
 2021-02-21 11:52 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/2] qede: 2020-02 minor fixes
 2021-02-21 11:16 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] qede: reduce trace verbosity level
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] qede: make driver accept bigger rss tables

[dpdk-dev] dpdk_21.02--kni interface does not work properly
 2021-02-21  9:45 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: fix TCP flag field modification
 2021-02-21  9:32 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/mlx5: fix external buffer pool registration for Rx queue
 2021-02-21  8:14 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] kni: fix rtnl deadlocks and race conditions
 2021-02-21  8:03 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/vmxnet3: build on Windows
 2021-02-21  0:55 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [kmods PATCH] windows/netuio: add vmxnet3 device ID
 2021-02-21  0:51 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/7] Introduce event vectorization
 2021-02-20 22:09 UTC  (8+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/7] eventdev: introduce event vector capability
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/7] eventdev: introduce event vector Rx capability
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/7] eventdev: introduce event vector Tx capability
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 4/7] eventdev: add Rx adapter event vector support
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 5/7] eventdev: add Tx "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 6/7] app/eventdev: add event vector mode in pipeline test
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 7/7] eventdev: fix ABI breakage due to event vector

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 00/15] Build fixes for musl libc
 2021-02-20  8:51 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] update Marvell roadmap for 21.05
 2021-02-20  8:46 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1] bbdev: adding explicit enum for code block mode
 2021-02-20  0:15 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] app/testpmd: remove unused struct member
 2021-02-19 18:50 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] fbarray: fix uninitialized variable usage
 2021-02-19 17:54 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/2] net/netvsc: fix supported_ptypes
 2021-02-19 17:41 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/2] net/netvsc: fix ethdev get_supported_ptypes

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/5] examples/l3fwd: add FIB lookup method to l3fwd
 2021-02-19 15:09 UTC  (18+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/5] examples/l3fwd: fix LPM IPv6 subnets
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/5] examples/l3fwd: move l3fwd routes to common header
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/5] examples/l3fwd: add FIB infrastructure
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 4/5] examples/l3fwd: implement FIB lookup method
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 5/5] doc/guides/l3_forward: update documentation for FIB
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/5] examples/l3fwd: add FIB lookup method to l3fwd
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/5] examples/l3fwd: fix LPM IPv6 subnets
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 2/5] examples/l3fwd: move l3fwd routes to common header
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 3/5] examples/l3fwd: add FIB infrastructure
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 4/5] examples/l3fwd: implement FIB lookup method
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 5/5] doc/guides/l3_forward: update documentation for FIB
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/5] examples/l3fwd: add FIB lookup method to l3fwd
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 1/5] examples/l3fwd: fix LPM IPv6 subnets
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 2/5] examples/l3fwd: move l3fwd routes to common header
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 3/5] examples/l3fwd: add FIB infrastructure
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 4/5] examples/l3fwd: implement FIB lookup method
    ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 5/5] doc/guides/l3_forward: update documentation for FIB

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] examples/pipeline: make pipeline quanta configurable
 2021-02-19 14:26 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH v1 0/2] Travis CI jobs update after credits
 2021-02-19 13:27 UTC  (16+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH v1 1/2] ci: remove x86 Travis jobs
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH v1 2/2] ci: update arm64 Travis jobs to Graviton2
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v1 0/8] use generic flow command to re-realize mirror rule
 2021-02-19 12:59 UTC  (8+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
  ` [dpdk-dev] [RFC v2 2/6] net/i40e: define the mirror filter parser
  ` [dpdk-dev] [RFC v2 5/6] net/ixgbe: "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [RFC v2 6/6] net/ixgbe: use flow sample to re-realize mirror rule

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 0/7] net/qede: add support for new HW
 2021-02-19 12:00 UTC  (8+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 2/7] net/qede/base: changes for HSI to support "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 3/7] net/qede/base: add OS abstracted changes
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 4/7] net/qede/base: update base driver to 8.62.4.0
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 5/7] net/qede: changes for DMA page chain allocation and free
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 6/7] net/qede: add support for new HW
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 7/7] net/qede/base: clean unnecessary ifdef and comments

[dpdk-dev] cmake/Makefile sample application
 2021-02-19 11:59 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] doc: update stable section
 2021-02-19 11:17 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v15 00/12] Arm build options rework
 2021-02-19 10:38 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v16 0/3] "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v16 1/3] build: disable/enable drivers in Arm builds

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/e1000: remove MTU setting limitation
 2021-02-19 10:03 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] net/igc: remove MTU setting limitation
 2021-02-19 10:01 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/bnxt: refactor HWRM rings allocation routine
 2021-02-19  9:28 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH v1] build: add platform meson option
 2021-02-19  9:11 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ice: fix VLAN filter with PF
 2021-02-19  9:06 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/igc: remove MTU setting limitation
 2021-02-19  8:54 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/failsafe: fix RSS hash offload reporting
 2021-02-19  8:49 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] log: support custom log function
 2021-02-19  8:11 UTC  (5+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] examples/vhost: fix unchecked return value
 2021-02-19  2:40 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 0/1] eal/interrupts: add synchronous wrapper around unregister
 2021-02-18 21:27 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 1/1] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] bus/pci/windows: support for PCI scan allowed and blocked lists
 2021-02-18 21:23 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 0/1] eal/interrupts: add synchronous wrapper around unregister
 2021-02-18 21:11 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 1/1] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] ethdev: add rx offload to drop error packets
 2021-02-18 20:37 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/3 v4] ethdev: add Rx "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] doc: add new tables for rte flow items and actions support
 2021-02-18 18:45 UTC  (9+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4] "

[dpdk-dev] [RFC] eventdev: introduce event dispatcher
 2021-02-18 18:30 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/bnxt: fix Rx queue count implementation
 2021-02-18 18:19 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH]net/hinic: fix coredump when secondary process using the hinic port
 2021-02-18 17:54 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [RFC PATCH 0/3] librte_ethdev: error recovery support
 2021-02-18 15:32 UTC  (6+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v6 1/3] ethdev: support device reset and recovery events

[dpdk-dev] Patchwork upgrade
 2021-02-18 14:36 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] build: alias default build as generic
 2021-02-18 14:12 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] "

[dpdk-dev] [CI] SPDK compilation failures @ DPDK community lab
 2021-02-18 13:58 UTC  (12+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
  ` [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-ci] "
        ` [dpdk-dev] [dpdklab] "

[dpdk-dev] DPDK Release Status Meeting 18/02/2021
 2021-02-18 13:22 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] maintainers: update for NXP pfe and dpaax_sec
 2021-02-18 13:16 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] eal/windows: fix default thread priority
 2021-02-18 11:40 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v4 1/7] examples/fips_validation: enhance getopt_long usage
 2021-02-18 11:14 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH RFC 0/3] AF_XDP Preferred Busy Polling
 2021-02-18  9:23 UTC  (4+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH RFC 1/3] net/af_xdp: Increase max batch size to 512
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH RFC 2/3] net/af_xdp: Use recvfrom() instead of poll()
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH RFC 3/3] net/af_xdp: preferred busy polling

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] app/testpmd: remove unnecessary tunnel UDP cmd check
 2021-02-18  3:06 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 19.11] net/mlx5: fix storing the synched MAC to internal table
 2021-02-17 21:03 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH 19.11 v2] "

[dpdk-dev] Coverity Defect in DPDK
 2021-02-17 17:57 UTC  - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] net/ring: support secondary process
 2021-02-17 17:49 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] ethdev: add security flow item
 2021-02-17 17:36 UTC  (13+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] fix lacp check system address
 2021-02-17 16:30 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3] net/bonding: fix LACP system address check

[dpdk-dev] [Bug 634] i40e: rte_flow doesn't allow RSS action on IPV4 only
 2021-02-17 15:34 UTC  (2+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH 1/2] ethdev: add flow action type update as an offload
 2021-02-17 14:10 UTC  (7+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] usertools/dpdk-telemetry: print name of app when connected
 2021-02-17 13:57 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2] "

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH] eal: support using 0 as coremask for no-affinitization
 2021-02-17 13:37 UTC  (11+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom

[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 1/5] pipeline: improve table entry helpers
 2021-02-16 20:46 UTC  (3+ messages) - mbox.gz / Atom
` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 "
  ` [dpdk-dev] [PATCH v3 5/5] table: add wildcard match table type

page:  |  | latest

DPDK patches and discussions

This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:

	git clone --mirror http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev/0 dev/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 dev dev/ http://inbox.dpdk.org/dev \
		dev@dpdk.org
	public-inbox-index dev

Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.dpdk.org/inbox.dpdk.dev


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git