* [dpdk-dev] DPDK LLVM Error on Windows draft branch
@ 2019-12-10 11:27 Tal Shnaiderman
From: Tal Shnaiderman @ 2019-12-10 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

This question is for DPDK for windows developers who develop\ed on the https://git.dpdk.org/draft/dpdk-draft-windows/log/?h=windpdk-v18.08-clang repository which compiles with VS2017.

When I try to build a Release version of DPDK I'm getting the following error:
error MSB6006: "C:\Program Files\LLVM\bin\llvm-lib.exe" exited with code 1.

This error is related to the "Link Time Code Generation" option which is set to "True", once I change it to "False" the build passes.

Did anyone faced this issue when using this repository?

Thanks,

Tal.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-10 11:27 UTC | newest]